Do you have experience leading an internal sales or customer care team? Are you a powerful motivator?
Job title: Customer Team Leader
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Manager to join an international engineering business. They are looking for someone who can motivate and empower staff to deliver and improve on the business commitment to gold standard customer service. Your duties will include:
- Lead by example, motivate and inspire a team of around 35 staff in the UK and Romania
- Monitoring of departmental metrics and reporting to senior team to identify process improvements and evaluate team performance
- Promote customer segmentation strategies and other business initiatives to improve customer service
- Liaise with key customers regarding orders and enquiries and ensure proposals meet their requirements
- Work closely with Field Sales, Account Managers and manufacturing sites
- Experience delivering high standards of customer care
- Previous experience of leading a team by motivating and empowering staff to succeed
- Outstanding motivational skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Genuine progression opportunities within a global business
- Free parking
- Recently refurbished working conditions, including new break-out area
- Supportive company culture
- Annual salary review
- Full induction to the company and products before starting
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH38