Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with experience liaising with the healthcare sector, and good IT skills?
Job title: Customer Service Executive
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a fast growing company. They have recently made a number of competitor acquisitions, so are looking for someone to join them on a 2 month contract, which may run longer or develop into a permanent role depending on performance. Your duties will include:
- Dealing with a high call volume of customer enquiries
- Managing a shared customer service inbox
- Maintaining accurate records on CRM
- Preparing marketing packs and ordering print marketing materials
- Track record of delivering high quality of customer service, tailored to each customer’s individual needs
- Able to understand and synthesise customer needs and requirements
- Strong administration skills
- Experienced on Excel and Outlook, Google Drive would be an advantage
- Availability to start straight away
- 28 days holiday accrual
- Competitive rate of pay
- Opportunity to get a foot in the door with a growing company where permanent vacancies are like to arise
- Pension after 3 months service
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £12 per hour
Reference number: SD65