Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with experience liaising with the healthcare sector, and good IT skills?
Job title: Customer Service Executive
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Executive to join a fast growing IT company. They have recently made a number of competitor acquisitions, so are looking for someone to join them on an ongoing temporary contract, liaising with newly acquired customers to ensure details are correct and transfer them across to company systems accurately.
- Track record of delivering high quality of customer service, tailored to each customer’s individual needs
- Able to understand and synthesise customer needs and requirements
- Previous experience working with healthcare customers or within the IT sector is an advantage
- Availability to start straight away
- 28 days holiday accrual
- Competitive rate of pay
- Opportunity to get a foot in the door with a growing company where permanent vacancies are like to arise
- Pension after 3 months service
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £12 per hour
Reference number: JF95