Are you a good problem solver? Do you have B2B Customer Service experience?
Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a leading manufacturing company who supply products to retailers across the UK. They are looking for someone to deal with incoming product queries from both independent shops and national chains. Your duties will include:
- Taking customer calls from retail customers, regarding product queries, updates on orders and occasional complaints
- Offering advice and accurate information to customers
- Liaising with other departments and production team to chase any delayed customer orders
- Updating customer database and completing relevant administration
- Friendly telephone and previous customer service office
- Strong multi-tasker as you will be dealing with a range of different queries
- Experience of dealing with a large product range
- Small friendly team – not a call centre or highly targeted role
- Discretionary annual bonus dependent on company and department performance
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Company pension scheme
- Parking available
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD68