Are you great at giving customer service over the phone and by email?
Job title: Temporary Customer Service Advisor (1-2 month contract)
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a temporary Customer Service Advisor to join a specialist manufacturing company to ensure their customers get world class service, supporting their team during a busy period for the next 1 to 2 months. Your duties will include:
- Speaking to customers over the phone and assisting with queries and problems
- Sending samples to customers and getting approval for samples
- Chasing up orders mainly by email
- Working with other departments to improve wider business processes
- Previous customer service experience in a B2B or manufacturing environment
- Excellent phone skills and have worked on a headset
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision software an advantage, but not essential
- 28 days holiday accrual
- Free parking
- Eligible for pension should contract run longer than 3 months
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Reference number: KH47