Do you have experience processing orders on SAP?
Job title: Customer Service Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri, 37 hours a week
We’re looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a growing company to deal with incoming enquiries from customers and process orders on SAP software. Your duties will include:
· Processing orders and invoices on SAP
· Dealing with enquiries from customers regarding their orders
· Flagging up stock shortages
· Generating reports
· Previous administration experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience using SAP order processing software
· Good customer service skills
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
· Company pension
For other great jobs like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD71