Do you have experience of processing customer orders on SAP?
Job title: Customer Care Administrator
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join an industry-leading manufacturing company, processing inbound customer orders and proactively keeping customers informed on where their order is in the manufacturing and delivery process. Your duties will include:
- Take customer orders over the phone and enter onto SAP
- Liaise with manufacturing time to ensure orders can be delivered on time
- Respond to customer enquiries with regard to the progress of their orders and any complaints
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Collaborate with credit control team on credit requests and ongoing enquiries
- Previous customer service and order processing experience
- Strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel
- Previous experience using SAP software an advantage
- Good telephone manner
- Able to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Pension after 3 months
- Parking on site
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- 50 minute lunch
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF54