Are you confident speaking to business customers and developing relationships? Do you have accurate admin skills?
Job title: Sales Administrator
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a leading manufacturing company who supply products to the motor trade. They are looking for someone to be the first point of contact for business customers placing orders. Your duties will include:
- Taking customer calls from customers, regarding product queries, quotations and to place orders
- Offering advice and accurate information to customers
- Liaising with other departments and production team to chase any delayed customer orders
- Updating customer database and completing relevant administration
- Friendly telephone and previous B2B customer service or sales experience
- Strong multi-tasker and able to manage your own workload
- Experience of dealing with a large product range
- Strong IT skills
- Small friendly team – not a call centre or highly targeted role
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to gain additional skills
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH52