Are you looking for a customer service role, working for a national company offering great opportunities to progress?
Job title: Customer Service Administrator
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking or a Customer Service Administrator to join a national company in their modern Stockport offices, working within a small team of 3 to support customers with any issues regarding their online orders and purchases. Your duties will include:
- Responding to customer emails and calls promptly and professionally
- Undertaking relevant administration regarding customer queries
- Actioning any customer issues on computer system
- Escalating complex problems to senior staff
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Strong IT skills, and previous IT helpdesk experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous customer service skills
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension
- Discounted public transport
- No parking on site, but office is very easily accessible by local bus and train routes
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH51