Are you an electrical engineer with experience of calibrating equipment?
Job title: Calibration Field Technician
Hours: 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri), plus overtime
We’re looking for a Service Engineer to join a company which specialises in calibrating electrical equipment. You’ll be travelling to sites across the North of the England to service and calibrate equipment, as well as working on equipment in the company’s workshop. Your duties will include:
- Commissioning, fault finding and surveying of electrical systems
- Commission, calibrate and repair instrumentation equipment on client sites, and in the company workshop
- Liaising with service coordinators and customers
- Comply with industry codes of practice and company quality management systems
- Produce accurate job reports
- Experience working in electrical engineering or calibration
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. apprenticeship, HNC, ONC
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Use of company van with fuel card
- Excellent pension
- 23 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company laptop and mobile phone
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB81