Do you have a strong administration background? Do you want to join a global company offering great stability and prospects?
Job title: Sales Support Administrator
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an experienced Administrator to support a busy customer service team within a global company that offers a host of great benefits. You’ll be working closely with the customer service team to support them with administrative tasks, such as processing orders onto the database, as well as acting as receptionist for the department. Your duties will include:
- Taking details of customer orders and processing onto computer system
- Speaking to customers to keep them updated with orders and any delivery issues
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the site
- Assisting with facilities management, such as coordinating any building maintenance
- Handling any queries with invoices and deliveries, and liaising with relevant departments internally
- Previous administration experience in an office environment
- Experience working on SAP ERP system an advantage, although training will be provided
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Team player and able to prioritise your workload effectively
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 stats
- Free parking, and train station is in walking distance
- Generous company pension
- Discounted childcare vouchers and health insurance
- Death in service policy
- Discounts with many high street retailers
- Annual bonus depending on company performance
- Opportunity to work in a leading company in their field
For other great jobs in Stockport and the surrounding area like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you in local jobs with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD82