Are you a highly organised administrator with experience working in a legal or accounting setting?
Job title: Practice Support Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri, full time (flexitime available)
We’re looking for an Administrator to join a leading firm of accountants who are part of a national network of practices. They are looking for someone highly organised to join their admin team, support accountants with typing up documents and reports. Despite being part of a national company, this practice retains its relaxed, independent feel. Your duties will include:
- Typing client letters and specialist accounts typing
- Dictation and copy typing for partners
- Assisting in coordinating marketing events and seminars, such as arranging rooms and sending out invitations using mail merges.
- Covering reception and main switchboard for receptionist
- Booking travel and meeting rooms for other staff
- Highly organised with previous administration experience in a legal or accounts environment
- Audiotyping experience
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook and PowerPoint
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Christmas shutdown
- Relaxed and welcoming working environment, dress-down offices
- Private medical insurance
- Parking permits available on a salary sacrifice scheme
- Company pension
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD63