Do you have experience processing customer orders?
Job title: Administration Assistant
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a B2B manufacturing company, supporting their internal sales team responding to e-commerce queries and liaising with customers regarding their orders. Your duties will include:
- Responding promptly to online queries and
- Liaising with customers, the supply chain team and courier companies regarding orders and deliveries
- Reporting on product stock levels
- Escalating potential delivery issues to account managers
- Commercial awareness to prioritise key accounts
- Good telephone manner and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills to understand customer needs and requirements
- Modern offices
- Company social events
- 22 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Your birthday off
- Health cashback scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD51