Are you an accounts assistant looking for a varied role, with a company that offers great benefits?
Job title: Finance Assistant
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading manufacturing company within their accounts team in a generalist role. Your duties will include:
- Maintaining the cashbooks and posting sales ledger
- Reviewing company credit card use, petty cash expenditure and use of company mobiles
- Bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting other staff with preparation of payroll where required
- General administration duties for the accounts team
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel IT packages
- Experience working in a busy accounts team, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Any relevant accounts qualification such as AAT is an advantage
- 20 days holiday + 8 stats, increasing with each year of service up to 25 days
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Free parking
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SM1