Do you have accounts experience dealing with foreign currency accounts?
Job title: Finance Assistant
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm
We’re looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a leading manufacturing company in Hyde within a team of 4. You’ll be doing regular reconciliations and posting journals for stock transfers, and balance sheet accounts. Your duties will include:
- Posting journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Collating documents and journal transactions for profit and loss accounts
- Stock transfer journals
- Arranging BACS payments
- Daily and monthly reconciliations of currency bank accounts and issuing foreign current to staff
- Previous experience in a similar accounts role
- Experience using Sage accounts software
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with foreign currencies
- 20 days holiday, increasing up to 25 with each year of service, plus 8 stats
- Generous company pension
- Life assurance policy
- Free parking
- Heavily subsidised staff canteen
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Jacqui a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is SD96.
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: SD96