Are you an Accounts Assistant studying towards an accountancy qualification and looking to join lively, fun-loving team with a very stable and successful practice?
Job title: Accounts Assistant
Hours: Flexitime, Mon-Fri between 8am and 6pm
We’re looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a very stable accountancy practice, working within a very fun-loving and dynamic team who specialise in dealing with tax and compliance for private individuals. Your duties will include:
- Responding to basic client queries regarding tax and compliance
- Dealing with rental and private accounts for clients
- Supporting 3 more experienced staff members with the team’s client portfolio
- Knowledge of tax codes
- Experience working with rental and private accounts within an accountancy practice
- Team-player – this is a fun-loving team, but they work very hard and they need someone who will pitch in to support others during busy periods
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats with the ability to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- Subsidised parking in Manchester City Centre
- Discounts on high street stores, technology and even coffee shops
- Performance based bonus at managerial discretion
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: up to £20,000
Reference number: SD67