Are you just starting out in a career in accounts, and looking for a role where you can develop your skills?
Job title: Accounts Assistant
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an Accounts Administrator to join a growing local company to support their accounts department with reconciliations and invoicing. They are looking for someone at the start of their career in accounts, and are offering study support to complete AAT qualifications. Your duties will include:
- Reconciling the sales ledger using Sage, and resolving any queries with branches across Cheshire
- Entering invoices onto Sage accounts software
- Monitoring regular payments from clients
- Supporting the accounts office with general admin duties such as filing, ordering stationery and dealing with the post
- Previous administration experience with some exposure to accounts
- AAT Level 2 would be preferred, or desire to pursue further study in accounts
- Experience on Sage (ideally Sage 200) or similar accounts software
- Study support to complete AAT qualifications
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension after 3 months
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF100