Are you an experienced accountant with experience managing a team, or ready to take that next step up in your career?
Job title: Outsourced Service Team Leader
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a qualified Accountant to join a growing firm of accountants, managing a small team who provide a full outsourced accounts function to a portfolio of SMEs and micro-businesses up to £2 million turnover. They’ll be looking for someone to manage the workload of the team and act as the main point of contact for complex queries. Your duties will include:
- Managing workload of the team through weekly meetings to ensure client services are delivered accurately and on-time.
- Provide a full accounts service for SME and microbusiness clients, including management accounts, tax returns and statutory accounts preparations
- Liaise with Payroll and Accounts teams regarding any shared clients
- Organise training and performance reviews with your team and act as a positive role-model and mentor to staff
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience working in an accountancy practice
- Some experience of people management
- A customer focussed approach to accounting, with good people skills
- Experience working on Xero
- A hands-on, lead-by-example approach to management
- Opportunity to join a well-established but growing firm
- Company commitment to developing staff
- Chance to work with a varied and very loyal client-base
- Modern offices
- Free parking and close to bus and Metrolink connections
- Death in service
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats, increasing with service
- 3 day Christmas shutdown (on top of your holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF94