Are you an experienced Accountant, looking to join a very stable practice with a large portfolio of clients?
Job title: Accountant Senior
Hours: Full-time, flexible Mon-Fri between 8am and 6pm
We’re looking for an experienced Accountant to join a very well-established independent firm of accountants, supporting a partner and supervising a small team with day-to-day work. This practice specialise in advising professional individuals with their accounts, so you’ll be dealing with a large client portfolio. Your duties will include:
- Completing tax returns and other accounts preparations for clients
- Dealing with a high volume of client queries
- Supervising 3 other staff day-to-day
- Supporting the Partner with checking and delegating work
- Keeping knowledge of tax and compliance up to date – clients are professional individuals who will be doing their own research
- All-round accountancy background
- Strong knowledge of personal tax and compliance
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant – ATT is the ideal, but candidates with other professional qualifications will be considered
- Highly personable – this is a dynamic, fun-loving team so my client is looking for someone who will be able to motivate them and keep spirits up when it’s busy, as well as build strong relationships with clients
- Previous experience working in an accountancy practice
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats with the ability to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- Subsidised parking in Manchester City Centre
- Discounts on high street stores, technology and even coffee shops
- Performance based bonus at managerial discretion
- Opportunities to progress to a managerial role, taking responsibilities from the partner
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD66