Are you a customer focused and proactive individual with B2B sales or customer service experience?
Job title: Account Executive
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re working exclusively with a B2B manufacturing company who are looking for a customer service professional to join their team as an Account Executive. They work with a range of household name clients across the UK, with manufacturing facilities in the UK and China, and have grown massively in the last 30-40 years to become market leaders in their field.
They take a consultative approach with their customers and don’t employ any hard sales techniques, instead relying on giving the best standard of service to their existing customers and with regard to any new inbound enquiries. Because of this, they’re looking for someone that is really passionate about meeting customer needs and giving great service but are open minded to the kind of industries or backgrounds you might have worked in before.
They have invested hugely in their offices to create a fun and relaxed environment, with pool tables and break-out areas for staff – the business can be quite fast-paced so they want to make sure their employees can have some down-time as well – and the candidates we’ve placed there in the past speak very highly of the company and their teams.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to customer queries via phone and email
- Assessing customer requirements and recommending appropriate products and solutions
- Organising product samples and quoting for bespoke enquiries
- Keeping in touch with customers regarding the progress of their orders and any future requirements they might have
- Liaising with other departments to expedite work for key accounts
- As you progress in the company, there may be opportunities to meet with clients face-to-face to discuss their needs for larger projects and orders
- Strong communication and listening skills to understand customer needs and requirements, and give advice on the best possible solutions for them
- Really customer focused attitude, always looking to give the best service and satisfy the client’s requirements
- Some previous B2B customer service or sales experience is essential, but this can be from any industry as full product training will be provided
- Good IT skills to work on a CRM system
- Fantastic offices with break out areas, pool tables, and great facilities
- Regular company social events
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Your birthday off
- Health cashback scheme
- Company pension
For other great jobs in Stockport and the surrounding area like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you in local jobs with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus bonuses
Reference number: JF107