Do you have experience of TIG welding? Have you worked with both steel and aluminium?
Job title: Fabricator
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm, Mon-Fri plus up to 2 hours overtime available per day
We’re looking for a Welder and Fabricator to join a specialist engineering company, working on aluminium, stainless and mild steel products within team of 7 in the workshop. Your duties will include:
- Welding of steel and aluminium components
- Reading engineering drawings to manufacture large products for the aerospace industry
- MIG, TIG and stick welding
- Working within ISO9001 quality standards
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Experienced MIG and TIG welding
- Experience working with both steel and aluminium
- Previous fabrication experience
- Permanent contract
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Lots of overtime available, paid at time and a third
- Free parking
- Overalls and safety boots provided
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £13 per hour
Reference number: MD10