Are you an experienced warehouse operative looking to take the next step in your career?
Job title: Warehouse Shift Leader / Supervisor
Hours: 2pm to 11pm, Mon-Thurs, 6.30pm finish on Fridays
We’re looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join an expanding textiles company to supervise their small evenings shift team, as well being hands on in picking orders.
Our client is a customer focussed and values-led organisation who is well-known for its reputation as a caring employer and trusted supplier.
If you want to join an ethical company who places both customers and employees at the heart of everything they do, this is the ideal opportunity for an accountable individual keen to contribute to the success of a growing organisation and develop their career in a supervisor role.
Your duties will include:
- Picking and packing client orders by hand
- Motivating the evening shift picking team, and leading by example
- Previous order picking experience
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Counterbalance fork-lift license preferred to assist with unloading stock deliveries
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Non-contributory company pension
- Opportunity to progress into leadership role
- Additional benefits package
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: From £22,000
Reference number: SD18