Do you have experience of quality control or auditing?
Job title: Admin Manager/Trade Compliance Specialist
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
We’re looking for someone with a strong admin, quality control or auditing background who will be able to conduct audits and apply for export licenses.
You’ll be joining a niche international engineering company in Stockport who have a fantastic reputation for looking after their staff.
• Training in export and trade
• Great office environment and company culture
• Free onsite parking
• Good IT skills including Outlook and use of a database or CRM system
• Great work ethic and calm under pressure
• Knowledge of UK, EU, US and UN Export requirements
• BSI qualification or auditing experience
• IOE export qualification
- Provide excellent service to customers with regards to trade compliance queries
- Undertaking internal ITC audits
- Apply for Export Licences with government agencies (ECJU and DIT)
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible, but you will need to meet with us in Stockport ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the role and the business.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Yvonne Scanlan, our specialist Engineering and Supply Chain consultant.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Salary: £27,000 – £33,000
Reference number: 3452