Do you have experience working on supply chain planning within a manufacturing company?
Job title: Supply Chain Analyst
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a market leading manufacturing company, working alongside their Operations Manager to help streamline their order management systems. Your duties will include:
- Monitoring the flow of orders within the company’s supply chain, and monitoring capacity
- Coordinating lead-times with sales and order processing departments
- Developing strong working relationships with suppliers and internal colleagues
- Produce supply and demand reports and identify problems and improvements
- Maintain warehouse delivery schedules and coordinate lead times and customer deliveries
- Experience in a supply chain planning or sales support role within manufacturing
- Experience working on an ERP system, ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Flexibility to travel to manufacturing sites across the North of England when required
- Company pension
- Free parking on site
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Discounted gym membership
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH34