Are you looking for a varied role in a manufacturing company?
Job title: Factory Administrator
Hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5pm
We’re looking for a highly detailed and organised person to join an international manufacturing company in a varied role within their production facility. You’ll be preparing parts and managing stock levels, as well as processing customer orders. Your duties will include:
- Preparing parts for the production team
- Ensuring production area is fully stocked
- Issuing stock for technicians
- Performing regular stock takes and monitoring stock levels
- Data entry of sales orders onto their database
- You may be required at times to assist in moving stock (up to 50lbs/25kg)
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Previous stockroom or inventory experience preferred, ideally in retail or a manufacturing setting
- Free parking
- On-site canteen with subsidised meals
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent training provided with long-term progression opportunities
For other great jobs like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £8 per hour
Reference number: CB60