Are you available to start immediately? Do you have experience working on SAP?
Job title: Order Processing Administrator
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Sales Order Processor to join a niche manufacturing company on a 3 month temporary contract to speak with customers and process orders. The role is available to deal with an increase in workload, and may run longer or develop into a permanent position. Your duties will include:
- Taking customer orders over the phone
- Data entry of sales orders onto their SAP system
- Pro-actively keeping in touch with customers to advise them on the status of their orders
- Good customer services skills
- Previous experience working on SAP software
- Pension after 3 months
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats, pro rata over duration of contract
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH29