Do you have experience of sales ledger or credit control on SAP?
Job title: Sales Ledger and Credit Control Assistant
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join the accounts department of a successful manufacturing company. You will be working with Credit Control Manager to post and allocate customer payments on SAP and handle any enquiries related to payment. Your duties will include:
- Use of SAP system to record customer data and payments on the sales ledger
- Produce monthly customer statements
- Producing invoices and credit notes and paying any rebates due
- Chasing overdue invoices by phone, email and letter
- Taking customer payments over the phone
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills, especially Word and Excel
- Previous experience using SAP for Accounts preferred
- Strong organisational skills, and able to manage workload to meet deadlines
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Pension after 3 months
- Parking on site
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- 50 minute lunch
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF52