Are you looking for a varied admin role with a company that offers real progression opportunities?
Job title: Sales Administrator
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an Administrator to join a vibrant and growing company in the print and packaging sector who are looking for a Bright Spark to join their team to support their sales team. Your duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for customer enquiries to the office
- Entering sales orders onto the company’s database
- Generating customer invoices and quotation documents
- Other general office administration to support the sales team
- Excellent communication skills, both written, over the phone and face to face
- Strong IT skills, including Outlook and Word
- Previous administration experience and a desire to develop new skills
- Great career progression opportunities
- Comprehensive training on internal systems and database software
- Early finish on Fridays
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension after 3 months
- Free parking, and close to rail links to Stockport, Wilmslow and South Manchester
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: HN3