Are you confident at telesales? Do you want to join a small business where you can have a real impact? Are you an ambitious self-starter?
Job title: Telesales Executive
Hours: 8.45am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a confident Telesales Executive to join an independent B2B telecommunications company to keep in touch with lapsed and existing customers as well as canvassing for new business. Your duties will include:
- Working from a database of contacts to identify leads and new business opportunities
- Telesales to bring on new B2B customers
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge and keeping on top of industry trends and developments to advise prospective customers on the most appropriate products
- Previous proven B2B telesales experience
- Self-starting and proactive approach
- Experience working in a technical environment and selling IT or telecoms products preferred
- Close-knit office environment
- Opportunity to be at the front of driving growth in a small business
- Pension after 3 months
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD4