Do you have experience in bringing on new B2B clients?
Job title: Sales Account Manager
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a manufacturing company which produces bespoke products for the B2B market. They’re looking for a strategic thinker who will be able to develop strong relationships with key accounts and bring on new customers, in a mixed field and office based role. Your duties will include:
- Attending appointments with a mix of new and existing customers to discuss product requirements
- Retaining existing business and developing new customers
- Developing sales pipeline through use of a CRM
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Target driven
- Previous B2B business development or account management experience
- Proven success at getting products into retailers, or an understanding of retail procurement processes
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 stats and your birthday off
- Company car or allowance
- Health cashback scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB73