Do you have experience working with fabrics?
Job title: Quality Control Inspector
Hours: 7.30am to 4.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Quality Control Operative to join a leading manufacturing company in the textiles sector to ensure finished products meet the company’s quality standards. Your duties will include:
- Inspection of finished fabric to check production quality
- Working with the Quality Manager to audit quality control procedures
- Preparing fabric samples for testing
- Inspection of customer returns
- Experience working within a textiles manufacturing environment
- Understand of quality control procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats, increasing with each year of service
- Death in service policy
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free parking
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £11.39 per hour
Reference number: CB75