Are you CeMAP qualified?
Job title: Quality Assurance Officer
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a FinTech business based in Macclesfield, Cheshire to assist with internal auditing and monitoring of financial advice given to customers
You’ll be joining a forward thinking company who combine advanced technology with a personal approach to give the best financial advice to their customers.
- Flexi hours
- Opportunity to progress into a management role as business expands
- CeMAP qualified
- Experience of a similar quality assurance role
- Knowledge of the mortgage and/or insurance industries
- Listening to calls to ensure compliance
- Internal audits of financial advice given
- Completing MI reports
- Identifying risks within the business
Our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible but you will need to meet with us in Stockport ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the role and the business.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Keli Hewitt.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: 3545