Are you a Maintenance Engineer with experience working on a COMAH site?
Job title: Site Maintenance Technician
Hours: 37.5 per week
We’re looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join an international manufacturing company, taking responsibility for repairs and preventative maintenance of their equipment. Your duties will include:
- Conducting reactive repairs and preventative maintenance across the whole site
- Updating their planned preventative maintenance system
- Working with shift managers to minimise any downtime
- Dealing with 3rd party contractors
- Previous experience working on a COMAH site
- Experience of mechanical and electrical fault finding and repairs within the chemicals industry
- Knowledge or experience of ATEX equipment
- Timeserved engineer or hold a relevant engineering qualification
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Company pension
- Death in service benefits
- Private healthcare scheme
- Free parking
- Retailer discounts and childcare vouchers
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB74