Do you have machine operative experience on a high volume production line?
Job title: Machine Setter/Operator
Hours: Rotating shift patterns, 38 hours a week. 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm or 10pm to 6am Mon-Fri.
We’re looking for an experienced Machine Operator or Maintenance Fitter to join a manufacturing company on a rotating shift pattern, working on their automated production line. Your duties will include:
- Setting up and running tools to produce components
- Checking and completing batch tickets
- Quality checks
- Complete preventative maintenance
- Complete paperwork
- Experience working on a high speed high volume production line
- Automotive background would be beneficial
- Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship
- Excellent diagnostic, fault finding and problem solving abilities
- 22 days holiday plus 8 stats, rising with service
- Excellent company pension
- Death in service
- Private medical care
- Profit sharing bonus
- On site canteen with free tea, coffee and cordials
For other great jobs like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £20-24,000 depending on experience and shifts worked
Reference number: NM7