Do you have experience working engineering machinery and want to learn CNC milling?
Job title: Machine Operator
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm, Mon-Fri plus overtime
We’re looking for a Machine Operator to join a specialist manufacturing company, working with CNC machines to produce bespoke parts and industrial equipment. Your duties will include:
- Setting up CNC milling machines
- Accurate milling of steel products
- Previous experience in a hands-on role
- CNC experience preferred but not essential
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Great training
- Opportunity to join a market-leading company
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Pension after 3 months
- Lots of overtime available
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £8-10 per hour
Reference number: CB65