Are you an experienced Legal Secretary with experience of legal aid forms in family law?
Job title: Family Legal Secretary
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a generalist firm of solicitors in their family law department. Your duties will include:
- Preparing court bundles
- Accurate data entry onto company case management software
- Previous experience in a similar role within family law
- Experience or understanding of legal aid processes
- Excellent attention to detail and telephone manner
- Opportunity to join a well-established firm in new offices
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Pension after 3 months
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: MD16