Do you have accounts experience within a firm of solicitors?
Job title: Legal Cashier
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri
We’re looking for a Legal Cashier to join the accounts department of a Stockport firm of solicitors to process incoming and outgoing payments. Your duties will include:
- Purchase ledger
- Making Chaps payments
- Handling internal and external accounts queries
- Handling charges for Companies House, the Land Registry and other organisations
- Previous Legal Cashier or Accounts Assistant experience
- Knowledge and experience working to Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR)
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 23 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Pension (after 3 months)
- Excellent Health Cash plan (after 3 months)
Our client is looking to meet candidates as soon as possible, but you will need to meet with us in Stockport ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the role and the business.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Cathy Bates, our specialist Accounts and Finance consultant.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: 3579