Do you have a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering and experience working within an internal sales environment?
Job title: Inside Sales Engineer
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to join a fantastic engineering company to support their field sales team with providing quotations and provide technical advice to customers. This is a temporary contract for 9 months, but likely to run longer depending on your success. Your duties will include:
- Qualifying sales enquiries from customers
- Generating accurate quotations based on customer requirements
- Working with field sales and account management teams to understand customer needs and competitor information
- Qualified to degree level in chemical or mechanical engineering, or equivalent technical understanding from work experience
- Previous experience in an internal sales roles
- Awareness of LEAN principles
- Experience working on a CRM system
- Company pension after 3 months
- 28 days holiday accrual, increasing to 33 after 3 months
- Free parking
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB72