Do you have a degree in mechanical engineering and experience working within a sales or customer facing environment?
Job title: Inside Sales Engineer
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to join a fantastic engineering company to support their field sales team with providing quotations and provide technical advice to customers. This is a 9 month temporary contract, but likely to run longer depending on your success. Your duties will include:
- Qualifying sales enquiries and inbound leads from customers
- Generating accurate quotations based on customer requirements by engineering solutions
- Working with field sales and account management teams to understand customer needs and competitor information
- Qualified to degree level in mechanical engineering, or equivalent technical understanding from work experience
- Previous experience in an internal sales roles
- Experience working on a CRM system
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Genuine progression opportunities within a global business
- Free parking
- Supportive company culture
- Annual salary review
- Full induction to the company and products before starting
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD45