Do you have electrical and mechanical service and installation experience?
Job title: Installation and Service Engineer
Hours: 8am to 4.45pm, Mon-Fri when based on company site, hours will vary when in the field and may include weekend working
We’re looking for a Field Service and Installation Engineer to join a specialist machinery manufacturer, working with clients all over the world to repair, maintain and install equipment. Your duties will include:
- Installation of new machinery on client premises
- Repair and service client equipment to ensure it is in good working conditions
- Ensuring machine manuals are up to date
- Keep sales team informed of any relevant customer information gathered when on site, such as product samples or expansion plans
- Assist in advising customers about repairs, spare parts or give product demonstrations when required
- Previous experience of installing rotating machinery
- Experience of electronics and software updates
- Time served engineer, or HNC engineering qualification
- Flexible to work on client sites in the UK and overseas up to 30 weeks of the year
- A second language in addition to English may be beneficial for travelling to client sites overseas
- Company car and fully-expensed mileage
- 5% company pension contributions
- Death in service and health insurance policies
- Opportunities to travel all over the world in your role
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Christmas shut down
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: MD17