Are you a people person? Are you highly organised and do enjoy working in a busy office?
Job title: Technical Administrator
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri
Salary: Up to £18,000
Status: Temp to Perm (or permanent for the right candidate)
We’re looking for a skilled Engineering Admin professional to join a growing company in their new office near Hyde to handle incoming queries from clients and arrange call-outs for their engineers.
This company aim to provide outstanding service for their customers so they are looking for someone with great attention to detail and has recently expanded their office to support their growth.
• Opportunity to join a growing business
• Friendly working environment
• 20 days holiday plus stats
• Pension scheme after 3 months
• Experience in an organised administration role
• Excellent communication skills
• Diary management for field engineers
• Taking reports of faults from clients and inputting on database
• Invoicing and order processing
Interviews are being held from Weds 2nd August and you will need to meet with us in our Stockport office ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the business and the role.
Send your CV to Keli, our specialist Admin and Customer Services consultant or call us on 0161 300 9011. If you are not suitable for this role, we may contact you about other positions that may come available.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Reference number: 2522