Are you an experienced Supply Chain professional?
Job title: Despatch Coordinator
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join an international manufacturing company, working as the single point of contact for logistics and transport within the company, working closely with the customer service and production departments to ensure orders are despatched on time. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring customer orders and delivered on time by coordinating 3rd party transport suppliers
- Work with customers service teams to resolve any issues with delivery
- Build strong relationships with haulage companies and monitoring supplier performance and quality
- Reviewing supplier invoices
- Maintaining accurate records on supply chain management database software
- Previous experience in a similar supply chain role
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Word and Excel
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
- On-site canteen
- Company pension
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF74