Do you have experience leading a team who provide exceptional customer service?
Job title: Customer Services Team Leader
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Services Team Leader to join a value-led clothing business in Stockport who will be hands on in looking after their customers’ queries and orders.
You’ll be joining a company that has a fantastic reputation for looking after both its staff and customers alike.
- Supportive company atmosphere within a small close-knit business
- Gold award Investors in people
- Experience leading a customer services team
- Outstanding customer services skills
- Line manage the customer services team of 3
- Process customer orders, and keep customers updated on their progress
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Pass on any sales leads to account management team
Our client is looking for someone to start by October 16th at the latest, but you will need to meet with us in Stockport ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the role and the business.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Cathy Bates.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: 2541