Do you have a confident telephone manner? Do you have experience in the insurance sector? Have you used Proclaim software?
Job title: Claims Handler
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-8pm Shift Pattern Rota Basis (7.5 hours per day, 5 days per week) plus occasional weekend shifts
We’re looking for Claims Advisors to join a great company in Cheadle taking inbound calls and assisting customers with insurance claims. There are 2 positions available processing insurance claims.
You’ll be working for a great company who look after their staff with fantastic company benefits and offer great opportunities for their staff to progress and develop in their careers. They are well known in their industry for the outstanding service they offer their customers.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free fruit available every day in the office
- A free eye check each year through Boots Opticians
- Death in service benefit package
- Regular staff social events
- £20 Amazon voucher every year on your birthday
- Christmas savings scheme
- 1% employer contribution to pension (employee must contribute 1% to get 1% from employer)
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Up to a year’s experience working in the insurance industry
- Good customer service and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Proclaim software
- Responding to inbound queries from customers over the phone
- Maintaining accurate data of claims on Proclaim
- Communicating with external suppliers to assist customers with their insurance claims
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of their claims
Interviews are being held immediately but you will need to meet with us in Stockport ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the role and the business,
To apply for this role, send your CV to Jacqui Francis-Lamont, our Branch Manager and specialist Customer Service consultant, or give us a call on 0161 300 9011.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: 2528