Do you have customer service experience within the construction sector?
Job title: Customer Service Coordinator
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a local supplier to the construction, acting as their first point of contact for customers and suppliers and coordinating engineers. Your duties will include:
- Liaising with customers to arrange site visits and coordinate issues with service delivery
- Ensuring the database is kept up to date with all customer information and communications
- Process sales orders
- Manage engineer schedules
- Build strong working relationships with 3rd party suppliers and contractors
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Background in a technical or construction sector company
- Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and engineers
- High level of attention to detail
- Opportunities to develop in your career – the previous holder of the role has moved into a more managerial position
- Company pension
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF73