Are you an experienced Credit Controller with experience using Sage 200?
Job title: Credit Controller
Hours: Mon-Fri, 20 hours a week to suit
We’re looking for a Credit Controller to join a successful small business, working in their small accounts team. Your duties will include:
- Chasing unpaid and late payments from customers
- Processing payments and maintaining sales ledger on Sage 200
- Supporting with other accounts duties if needed, such as purchase ledger
- Previous credit control experience
- Experience using Sage accounting software, ideally Line 200
- Good telephone manner
- Team player and flexible to support the team with other duties when required
- Small, friendly team
- 21 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Company pension
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £9.80 per hour
Reference number: JF90