Do you have experience working in credit control or debt recovery?
Job title: Credit Controller
Hours: 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Credit Controller to join a nationwide business based in Heaton Mersey to chase payments and provide admin support as part of a small credit control team. You’ll be joining a well-established company that offers great progression opportunities with the company long-term. Your duties will include:
- Speaking with customers over the phone to chase payments and answer queries about invoices
- Producing credit notes, account statements, reminder letters and copy invoices
- Investigate and resolve disputes over orders and payments
- General admin for Credit Control Department
- Experience working in a credit control or debt recovery role
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ideally, you will have done credit control for a manufacturing business
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus stats, increasing with length of service
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: SH14