Do you have experience working in credit control or debt recovery?
Job title: Credit Controller
Hours: 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Credit Controller to join a nationwide business based in Heaton Mersey to chase payments and provide admin support as part of a small credit control team.
You’ll be joining a well-established company that offers great progression opportunities with the company long-term.
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus stats, increasing with length of service
- Experience working in a credit control or debt recovery role
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ideally, you will have done credit control for a manufacturing business
- Speaking with customers over the phone to chase payments and answer queries about invoices
- Producing credit notes, account statements, reminder letters and copy invoices
- Investigate and resolve disputes over orders and payments
- General admin for Credit Control Department
Our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible but you will need to meet with us in Stockport ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the role and the business.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Cathy Bates, our Accounts and Finance specialist consultant.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: 3546