Are you an accountant or finance professional with experience working in a manufacturing company?
Job title: Manufacturing Analysis Accountant
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Cost Accountant or Manufacturing Finance Analyst to join a market leading manufacturing company to take responsibility for all aspects of finance relating to product costings. Your duties will include:
- Analysis of stock levels and reconciling monthly reports
- Analysis and reporting on manufacturing and purchasing costs
- Updating BOMs
- Stock valuations reporting
- Informing product pricing reviews
- Detailed analysis of sales and gross margin, and customer profitability figures
- Reviewing results of stock cycle counts
- Extensive experience of accounts within a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of inventory controls
- Able to build strong working relationships with production department
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Generous non-contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Private health cover
- Income protection insurance
- 20 days holiday, plus stats, increasing for every year of service
- Subsidised staff canteen
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF41