Do you have experience setting Mazak Quickturn lathes?
Job title: CNC Programmer and Turner
Hours: 6am to 2pm, or 2pm to 10pm on rotating shift patterns
We’re looking for a CNC Turner to join a precision engineering company, programming and operating a Mazak Quickturn lathe within their small engineering workshop. They produce steel tools at high levels of precision for niche markets. Your duties will include:
- Programming and operating of CNC machines, particularly a Mazak Quick Turn
- Use of precision measuring equipment
- Ensuring equipment is maintained correctly
- Adhering to COSHH regulations
- Experience of multi-axis CNC turning
- Experience programming Mazatrol controls
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- 3 day Christmas shutdown
- Overtime available on weekends
- 5% shift allowance for late shift
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £15 per hour, plus shift allowance
Reference number: MD5