Job title: Business Support Officer
Hours: 37 hours per week (flexible)
Introduce the job role
- We’re looking for a Business Support Officer to join a public body.
- You will be supporting the delivery of SharePoint training across the organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Booking, and managing bookings for desk based and classroom based training for trainers and trainees. Ensuring all training environments are set up or cleared down where necessary.
- Making sure that trainers have the correct training materials for their sessions.
- Answering questions from trainers and colleagues about the availability of training and prioritising allocation of training sessions.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate training records and producing reports for senior managers.
- Experience of SharePoint would be advantageous but not essential
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- 33 days holiday accrual
- Pension after 3 months
- Great training program to work unsupervised after 6 weeks
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours, providing 37 hours worked each week, including core hours
- Christmas shutdown
For other great jobs like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF78