Do you sales experience within the freight sector?
Job title: Business Development Manager
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join an independent freight forwarding company to identify and secure business with new clients. You’ll be joining a small company at a very exciting time, so they are looking for someone who is hungry for sales and will help take the business to the next level by developing business relationships all over the world. Your duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with new customers and prospects
- Producing quotations and bids for new contracts
- Helping the business achieve its revenue targets and planned growth
- Offer technical advice and guidance to clients to act as partners to their internal supply chain teams
- Track record of sales within the logistics sector
- Understanding of import and export procedures
- Target driven with a real passion for developing new business connections
- Company car, mobile and laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Great small business company culture where you’re not just a number
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of the growth of a small business
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB67