Are you confident speaking to new customers and prospects?
Job title: Business Development Executive
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri (Part-time and flexible hours will be considered)
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to join an independent IT business. They are looking someone to support their MD with contacting new business prospects to gather information and arrange appointments. Your duties will include:
- Fact-finding and research calls to identify prospects and understand their needs for future sales calls
- Booking appointments for the MD
- Following up inbound leads from digital marketing
- Offering input on marketing campaigns and messages
- Maintaining accurate records on the CRM system
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Basic understanding of IT products, including Office 365 and data recovery, although full product training will be provided
- Proactive approach
- Long-term progression opportunities into a role encompassing face-to-face selling
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working arrangements offered
- 21 days holiday, plus 8 stats, increasing with service
- Christmas shutdown
- Company pension scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF80